Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Recent Limited Edition MAC Lipstick Purchases

Hey Guys!

Long time, no see, huh? Well, I have no excuse except that I haven't been motivated much. Do you ever have those days? I have taken pictures of some old FOTDs that I've been thinking about posting so I can have something up for ya'll to read again....BUT today I want to show you some crappy iPhone pictures of some lipsticks I've bought recently.


Pure Heroine | Lorde Collection

Kelly Yum-Yum | Kelly Osbourne Collection

Dodgy Girl | Kelly Osbourne Collection


The only one I don't like is Dodgy Girl, it's entirely too light and I'm not a "use a lip liner to make it work" kinda girl. I'm going to sell it, there's no need to keep it.

Have you picked up anything from the LE MAC collections that have been coming out lately? There have been SO many!! Thanks for reading!