Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Simple Smokey Valentine's Day FOTD

Hey guys!

This is just a smokier version of my normal everyday makeup. This is perfect for a daytime date or if you don't want to go too crazy. I think the purple in the crease is the perfect pop of color. I used a nude lip, but you can easily wear a light pink! This is my second Valentine's day look ; to see the first click >here<.








EYES:
Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette "Haute Chocolate" [Lid]
Kat Von D Ladybird palette [Purple ~ Crease | Beige ~ Brow highlight]
Urban Decay NAKED3 palette [Nooner ~ Transition | Trick ~ Inner corner | Blackheart | lower lashline]
Jessie's Girl liquid eyeliner
Buxon pencil eyeliner [waterline]
Kiss Au Natural 01 Extra Short lashes
 
BLUSH:
NYX Cocoa
 
LIPS:
NYX Extreme Lip Cream Skintone
 
 
To Find Out How I Achieved This Look, Visit My YouTube Page!! Like and Subscribe If You Like The Content!
 
 
[P.S. to comment, click on this individual post. Thanks!]
[P.P.S. Click >HERE< to enter my brush cleanser giveaway!]