Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Rimmel London Colour Rush Lip Balm First Impression + Swatches

Hey Guys!

Let me start off by saying that I LOVE that everyone is coming out with chubby sticks for the lips! I never tried the Clinique ones [the originators, I think], but I have tried some from Tarte, Revlon, Wet N Wild, Sephora, and now Rimmel! Some would call my love an obsession, I'd just call it being passionate!

Top: Viva Violet | Bottom: I Want Candy!



The chubby sticks are the same size as any of the others you're used to and they are retractable as well. I didn't detect a scent with these unlike the others that have a minty fragrance.

The formula is very moisturizing and the colors I have do stain your lips! This is a plus for me, I'm for anything that's going to give me lasting lip color. You can pick these up at your local drugstores and anywhere Rimmel London products are sold! I picked them up at Walmart for around $5-7 [I lost my receipt. Oops!]

Viva Violet
 
I Want Candy!
 


I definitely plan on getting more of these!! Have you seen these in your stores??