Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette ::First Impressions + Swatches::

Hey Guys!

Ever since I saw this beauty pop up on some blogs a few weeks ago, I KNEW I had to have it in my possession!





"Indulge your craving for chocolate with these 16 antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused matte and shimmer shades. Inspired by our best-selling cocoa powder based Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. Chocolate Bar comes with our signature Glamour Guide with three beauty looks to get you started."

Yes, it smells just like chocolate! I even had bugs flying up to me while I was outside trying to take pictures!







The first half of the palette has more of the natural, neutral colors.






The second half of the palette has more purple, mauve, burgundy tones.











PROS:

  • The smell is divine.
  • Great variety of mattes and shimmer shadows.
  • Well rounded colors.
  • No fall out was experienced from the shimmery shades.
  • Sturdy case.
  • Adequate amount of shadows.

CONS:
  • Matte shadows aren't as smooth as I expected.
  • Shadow names aren't physically on the palette.


This palette retails for $49 and is available on Sephora.com! Will you be picking it up?



                                       [P.S. to comment, click this individual post. Thanks!]