Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

MAC Lipstick Haul + Quick Swatches:: Punk Couture & Studded Kiss

Hey Guys!!

A couple of weeks ago, Nordstrom.com was allowing you to pre-order lipsticks from the new MAC collection Punk Couture [Release Date: 12-26], so I picked up two of the five lipsticks($15.00 each) available! 

From MAC's website:
"Punk's rebel spirit and revolutionary impact on fashion inspires an exclusively-online collection of hautecore colours, superbly M∙A∙C. Lips and nails attract all the right attention in blackened plums and deep burgundy, while Fluidline and Liquid Eye Liner give intense definition for that daringly gorgeous glare."


The two picked up are Studded Kiss (A deep brick red), & Punk Couture (A blackened purple):

Punk Couture | Studded Kiss

Punk Couture | Studded Kiss
*Sorry for the quality, I took both pictures on my phone*

Each lipstick is a matte formula and I find them to be on par with the other MAC matte lipsticks. As usual, you'll need to exfoliate before using these because every dry patch will show up, but the wear is not uncomfortable. I plan on also ordering Investigator when the collection releases!




I decided I wanted to do a "punk" look, so here's a quick OOTD!!


Me wearing Punk Couture [Follow me on IG!]



My "punk" inspired look
 Aviators: Prescribed | Dress: Torrid | Tights: Target | Boots: Charlotte Russe[here]| Jacket: F21



So, there was nothing couture about my outfit today, but I kinda liked dressing differently than I usually do!!




Are You Picking Something Up From This Collection?!



[P.S. to comment, click on this individual post. Thanks!]