Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

FOTD:: Dark Angel

 Hey Guys!

I've really been trying to come up with a name for this look and I've failed every time lol! I wanted to use my Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette [swatches here] for an entire look and I've always loved neutrals with a pop of color on the lower lashline. I think the super dark lip ties everything together. I hope you enjoy!




FACE:
Full Foundation Routine & Products *HERE*

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette [Cherry Cordial- Crease | Champagne Truffle- Lid | Triple Fudge- Outer V | Candied Violet- Lower lashline | Amaretto- Browbone]
NYX Purple Blaze Slide On, Glide On pencil [Lower lashline]
Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner
Milani Liquid Eye eyeliner pencil
Benefit They're Real mascara

EYEBROWS:
BH Cosmetics Eyebrow pencil Dark Brunette

BLUSH:
Illamasqua Powder Blush Thrust

LIPS:
MAC lipstick Yung Rapunxel [LE]




                                        [P.S. to comment, click on this individual post. thanks!]