Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

FOTD:: Green Eyed Monster

Hey Guys!!

Green is probably in my top 3 of colors I love to wear on my eyes. I wanted to create a look that was simple, but still stood out. I used mostly drugstore shadows, the only exception is my blend out color!




 




EYES:
Black Radiance "Urban Jungle" palette [Lid|Lower lash line|Brow highlight]
INGLOT 335 matte shadow [Blend out color]
Absolute! Perfect 18 palette [Crease]
Wet N Wild "Comfort Zone" palette [Inner corner]
Milani Liquid Eye eyeliner pencil [Tightline]
Physician's Formula Organic Wear mascara

BLUSH:
Wet N Wild Mellow Wine

LIPS:
NYX Chestnut lip liner pencil
NYX Tiramisu Butter Gloss



I hope you enjoyed this look! What's your favorite color to wear on your eyes?






                                      [P.S. to leave a comment, click on the individual post. Thanks!]