Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

FOTD:: Flat Out Fabulous

Hey Guys!

I want to share another FOTD with you. This one is super bright and I loved wearing it out on a Sunday and getting crazy looks from people :) The eyes are actually a repeat of this look.  I paired it with nude lips that time, but I wanted to use my new MAC lipstick this time :)





FACE:
Milk Of Magnesia
L'Oreal MiracleBlur
Clinique Stay Matte Foundation [Clove]
Maybelline Fit Me concealer [30]
Maybelline Fit Me powder [360]

EYES:
*Same as fore mentioned blog post*

CHEEKS:
Illamasqua Thrust


LIPS:
NYX Purple Rain lip liner
MAC Flat Out Fabulous lipstick




I hope you guys enjoyed this look! It's definitely different than the normal fall looks going around!



 [P.S. to leave a comment, click on this individual post. Thanks!]