Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

FOTD: Purple People Eater

Hey Guys!

Don't ask what made me pick this name, it just seemed to fit! I love wearing purple shadows and since my birthstone is Amethyst, it holds a special place in my heart. :)








EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple
Inglot 335 matte shadow
BH Cosmetics palette [Purple ~lid~]
Wet N Wild I Heart Matte palette
Wet N Wild Shimmer The Night Away palette
NYX Slide On, Glide On Pencil in Purple Blaze
Tarte Amazonian Clay Highlighter
Milani Eye Tech Bold Eyeliner
Rimmel Glam'EYES liquid liner
Buxon Sculpted Lash mascara
Bare Minerals Round The Clock Waterproof eyeliner

BLUSH:
Illamasqua Thrust

LIPS:
Milani Teddy Bare lipstick
NYX Megashine lipgloss in Sponge Cake

BROWS: 
BH Cosmetics Eyebrow pencil in Dark Brunette







[Don't forget, to comment click on this individual post. Thanks!]