Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Hair The Past Week :)

Hey Guys!

As many of you know, I am a natural haired girl but I mostly keep them in braids because I find it easier to maintain in my lifestyle! I usually let my hair stay out and "breathe" for a little while so I can do any kind of treatments I need to do if it happened to get too dry while in my braids. So here's my hair from last week!

Failed Chunky Twist Out
Successful chunky twist out!!

Another twist out with smaller twists.
Twist out. I pinned the sides back and let the front be a bang.

Same day as the picture above. I ended up twisting and pinning back the front.


As you can see, I love twist outs! They're fairly quick to do and I love the results. I need help with chunky twist outs, though, because they 8/10 never turn out right. Any advice?