Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Ipsy Bag:: Spring Fling

Hey Guys!

My May Ipsy bag came in the mail today and I'm really happy with it!



I think the bag is super cute this month & I've come to really enjoy having different makeup bag options.

INSIDE:


  • Pacifica Island Vanilla Perfume Roll-On $12: "Inspired by the unique magic of Tahitian vanilla, this sensual blend sets sweet and sultry vanilla absolute, with honey-jasmine notes and a touch of fruitiness, against a deep and beautiful base of tea."  This. Smells. Heavenly! Ipsy is really making me fall in love with Pacifica. Before them, I'd never really heard of the brand.
  • Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss in Fig $15- At first I didn't think I'd like this gloss, but once I put it on my lips, it turned out to be a glossy nude color.  
  • Zoya nail polish in Blu $8: This polish is part of their spring collection. It's a color I don't own and I was happy to see a Zoya polish because I think they have the best formula out there.
  • Yaby Concealer Refill in Pecan $4.85: This is really the only thing I'm disappointed with this month. I wish they'd sent the color Chocolate Chip or something at least a tad bit darker. I think they really failed with this item.
  • Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Luminizing Body Butter $6.50: AH! I love anything coconut!!! I already fell in love with the body butter from them in my past Ipsy bag and this one is no different. This has tiny sparkles in it so it'll be great for summertime when I'm wearing shorts. 
Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss in Fig | Yaby concealer refill in Pecan


The value of this bag was WELL over $10! Keep up the great work Ipsy. Did you get this bag? How'd you like It?