Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Let's Get Glowy For Summer!! ::Benefit Watts Up Review::

Hey Guys!

I've never been a stickler for highlights, so when I found out what Sephora was giving away this year for a birthday gift, I was a little less excited.

I'm happy to say that the Benefit Watts Up highlighter is such a beautiful gold, champagne color that will look nice on any skin tone! 




I use this under my brow and in the corners of my eyes since I don't wear highlight on my face [too oily]. The full-size of this product is $30USD/$36CAD, which is pretty pricey, but you really don't have to use a lot so it'll last for ages. I suggest you sign up for Sephora's Beauty Insiders if your birthday hasn't already passed so you can get the mini for free!! If your birthday has passed and you want to go out and buy it, it can be purchased at Sephora, Ulta, or on their website.

Have you tried this highlighter? Do You wear highlighters?