Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Fortune Cookie Soap Box!

Hey Guys!

You know how obsessed with monthly subscription boxes I am, and today I have another one to show you!



Fortune Cookie Soap Box is a box full of bath & body goodies that arrive every 3 months! For $19.99 you get a box of 8-9 products associated with the current season. I think this is a nice variety from the normal beauty boxes!



Let's see what I got:












You can go to their website if this box looks interesting to you [You'll be getting the summer themed box]. I'm really excited to try everything out, the spray lotion is already a big hit!! It hasn't left my purse since I got it!!




What Do You Think Of This Box?


                       



                                  [P.S. To comment, click on this individual post. Thanks!]