Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January Ipsy Bag!

Hey Guys!
I wanted to share my Ipsy Bag with you. If you aren't aware, it's a monthly subscription service that sends out 4-5 beauty products for $10/month!








Contents:


  • SOHO Beauty Crease Brush [Retails for $8.99; full size]
  • Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Frappe [Retails for $13.99; full size]
  • Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Hairspray [Retails for $6; travel size]
  • Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter [Retails for $7; full size]
  • Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil [Retails for $14; travel size]

Thoughts:

One thing I've noticed about the Ipsy bags is that you always get way past your monies worth each month!! The bag the products came in was super cute [I love the interior!] and extremely spacious. This bag wasn't as exciting as last month's [see contents] just because I won't be using the hairspray so that's a fail. Another thing I was disappointed with was the nail polish color. I have a love/hate relationship with milky pinks. They never work right for me but I will try this one to see if it's any different. I already have the brush and love it. The body butter smells amazing! I love anything citrus scented and I've been keeping it in my purse to combat dry hands. It's been working great! I've used Argan Oil before [review] so I'm always excited to see that!

You can sign up for a subscription on their site www.ipsy.com.


What do you think of this bag? Are you subscribed? Thanks for reading!