Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Winter Blush Favorite No. 2:: Illamasqua Beg

Hey Guys!
I'm here with another blush that I've been loving to wear this winter. This blush isn't as heavily saturated in color as my first pick [click], but it's just as lovely. Today's pick is Illamasqua's Powder Blush in Beg. I would describe this color as a dusty mauve and a flattering shade for all skin tones.




This blush, like other Illamasqua blushes, has a very soft formula and is easy to blend. It's also buildable if that's the type of look you're going for. I think it's a great color and I reach for it about every other day for a perfect, somewhat understated pink cheek. It is on the pricier side[$24USD/$32CAD on sephora.com], but I think it is worth it.

What do you think of this blush? Thanks so much for reading!