Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Winter Blush Favorite No. 1: Black Radiance Warm Berry

Hey Guys!
I don't know about you, but I usually change up my blush colors during the colder months. I normally go for that "playing in the snow"/"Snow White" type of look. My first favorite is actually the rookie of my blush arsenal, Black Radiance's Warm Berry.



I purchased this baked blush from CVS for around $5 on a whim. I love the pigmentation and it doesn't take much effort to get nice rosy cheeks. The name is the perfect description of the color, which to me looks like a brownish-red. 




I was hesitant at first to buy this blush because most baked blushes are pretty shimmery and I do not like shimmer on my face but I was surprised this blush only had the slightest sheen. A mostly matte, highly pigmented, easy to blend baked blush from the drugstore?! Sign. Me . Up.



I do want to try some of their other colors very soon. Have you tried any blushes from Black Radiance? 
Thanks for reading!