Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

L'oreal Colour Riche Caresse Aqua Lip Lacquer in Berry Persistent First Impression + Swatch

Hey Guys!
Today I want to share with you a new lip product I picked up from Target for $7.99! I only picked up one shade in Berry Persistent because I wasn't sure how I'd like these lip lacquers.





Berry Persistent is a plum/berry shade. The lip swatch above is two coats. I applied the first coat, let it dry a bit, then applied the second. This lip color reminds me of Wet N Wild's Sugar Plum Fairy & MAC's Rebel, just more glossy.

The applicator is very interesting. The pointed tip does help get around the contours of your lips easily. Product comes out on both sides so you have to flip it over to continue applying.

When you first apply the lip lacquer, it feels like you have a somewhat waxy covering over the lip color. It's very odd to explain, but I noticed that's what helps it last on your lips. The color does apply evenly without any patchiness and my lips did feel moisturized. 

While eating and drinking, the color did stay on my lips but the glossy coat faded which made the product become slightly tacky. It's nothing unbearable, but definitely noticeable. The color lasted for about 3-4 hours and a stain was left on my lips.



I do plan on getting more colors because I am very pleased with these lip lacquers! Have you tried this product yet? What are your thoughts?