Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

::Top 5:: Fall + Winter Lipsticks

Hey Guys!
It's finally getting cold down here in the South and I've been pulling out the dark lipsticks. My favorite brand, as you will be able to tell, has definitely been Wet N Wild. Their Megalast  lipsticks are the bomb.com with the pigmentation and lasting power. They are definitely my favorite drugstore lipstick brand!

I think dark lips can be pulled off with all skin tones, it's just about finding the right undertone and color for you. You can also make them more wearable by adding a lip liner or a gloss of a different color.


My Top Five Are ~drum roll please~::

Ravin' Raisin | Cherry Bomb | Sugar Plum Fairy | Vamp It Up | [MAC]  Yung Rapunxel



SWATCHES:











Be sure to check out the video to see lip swatches of these colors. What colors will you be trying in the fall time?