Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

November My Shade of Brown Pillowbox

Hey Guys!
I want to share my Pillowbox from MSOB with you! You can purchase them for $10/month on their website.


Lipstick

Finishing Veil


Contents:


  • Georgia Lemongrass Eucalyptus Bodywash
  • Ada Cosmetics Finishing Veil in Medium
  • Hair Rules Quench Ultra Rich Conditioner
  • Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking Mattifier
  • Black Opal True Color Lipstick in Platinum Quartz 


First Impression:

This box had some hit & miss products. The body wash smells amazing! I cannot wait to use it. 

MSOB said they picked the medium shade of the finishing veil because it's pretty universal between darker and lighter skinned women. I have yet to try it but it's pretty smooth feeling and blends out pretty well. 

I'm most excited about the oil mattifier and I'm really hoping it does it's job. 

The bummer in this month's box was the lipstick. It really isn't my type of color at all and it's super small :(  I appreciate that they put a lipstick in the box though and it's really nice to get a makeup type product every month. That's one of the things I love about MSOB.

Overall, this box was alright. I think I enjoyed last month's more and got more out of it.

What did you think of this box? Thanks so much for reading!