Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

November CurlKit

Hey Guys!
Today I want to share the contents of my November Curlkit. I've been getting these boxes for a while and this, by far, has been the heaviest I've received  so far. I was super excited to open it and see what was inside and even more excited when I actually got to dig through it!


The first things I saw were the Curl Life brochure and the U R Curly [one of my fave shampoo brands] pamphlet: 









  • As I Am Smoothing Gel
  • U R Curly Quinoa Conditioner
  • Oyin Handmade Juices & Berries herbal leave-in
  • Amazing Botanicals Pumpkin Pomade
  • Ampro Pro Styl Olive Oil stylling gel
  • Moisture Max Oil Moisturizing Lotion [sample packet]
  • Wide Tooth comb [hidden underneath]
  • Alikay Naturals Honey & Sage Deep Condtioner




I was most excited about the U R Curly conditioner!!! If you watched my YouTube video last week, you'd know my W*Wednesday was about their shampoo and how much I  loved it! SO excited to get a full sized conditioner in this Curlkit and to try it out! I'll be sure to review it for you guys either here or on my YouTube channel so be sure to click the button on the right to subscribe! I'll be recording an unboxing video soon so you'll be able to see the products up close and personal. 


Are you subbed to this box? What are your thoughts? 

Thanks so much for reading!!!