Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Breaking Dawn FOTD

Hey Guys!!!
Who's excited about the final [sad face] installment of the Twilight Saga?! I know I am!! My family, boyfriend, and I went to see the Breaking Dawn "marathon" that showed Part 1 and 2. It was so fun!

The look I'm sharing with you is what I wore to the movie. I wanted to incorporate Bella & Edward's eyes. Bella, a newborn vampire, has red eyes and Edward has these really pretty amber colored eyes. I'm actually pretty excited with how it came out!





FACE:
Milk Of Magnesia [primer]
MAC Matchmaster foundation 8.0
Ruby Kisses 3D Face Creator Level 14
MUFE HD Powder [A-MAZ-ING!]


EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion 
Ada Cosmetics Blush in Dorothy
Perfect Eighteen Palette [Gold, Dark Brown, and Tan colors]
NYC City Duet Eyeshadow in Devilish [red]
Inglot Matte 335 
Wet N Wild Sparkle Til Morning palette 
Stila liquid eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Covergirl Liquiline eyeliner

BLUSH:
Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Blush in Warm Berry

LIPS:
MAC Charmed I'm Sure [LE Mailyn Monroe Collection]





Have you seen the movie? Are you a Twilight fan? Thanks so much for reading!!