Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

W*Wednesday:: L'Oreal Infalliable Shadows [Thursday Edition]

[ENTER TO WIN SOME COCONUT OIL! CLICK THE TAB AT THE TOP]



Hey Guys!
It's time for my weekly review :)


Infinite Sky | Continuous Cocoa | Perpetual Purple [one swipe + no primer]


It's a

because...




  • Extremely pigmented.
  • Very creamy texture.
  • Many shades + finishes to choose from.
  • Blends like a dream.
  • Large amount of product in the package.
  • Super affordable; $6-8 at drugstores

OMG! I don't know what made me pass on these shadows in the past, but I am surely kicking myself for it now! I want all the colors, even the ones in colors I already own. It's pretty sickening, honestly. I cannot get enough of these! Be on the lookout for a FOTD using these three colors.


Have you tried any of these, which are your favorites? Thanks so much for reading!!