Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

This or That! Makeup Tag

Hey Guys!!
I haven't done a tag in so long, thanks Miss Dre from "...So She Writes" for tagging me to do this :)











Blush or Bronzer? To be honest, I don't ever wear bronzer!! I haven't found one I like yet. Do you have any good suggestions for darker skin tones?  


Lipgloss or Lipstick? Had I taken this a little while ago, lipstick wouldn't have crossed my mind, but I've found so many great long lasting lipsticks so they're definitely my choice when going out. If I'm just running around somewhere, I'll just throw on some gloss. 

Chapstick or Lip Butter? Lip Butter!!


Matte or Sparkle Eye Shadow? Such a hard question!! I love them both for different reasons. I only use matte shadows in my crease.

Gel, Liquid, Cream, or Pencil Eyeliner?  Gel or liquid on my lid and pencil in my water line.

Foundation or Concealer? Foundation because with a nice heavy coverage one, you can skip concealer.

Liquid or Powder Foundation? Liquid

Neutral or Statement Eyes? I wear neutral looks most of the time.

Pressed or Loose Shadows? Loose are very pigmented, but I like pressed ones.

Waterproof or Non Waterproof? With mascara it doesn't matter, but I need waterproof eyeliner.

Brushes, Sponges or Fingers? I use my fingers for my foundation and brushes for everything else.

Powder, Cream, or Liquid Highlighter? I don't use a highlighter either haha. I have extremely oily skin so I try not to put too much shimmer on my face.



I tag any of you ladies that haven't done this. I know this has been going around for a while!