Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

W*Wednesday:: NARS Sheer Matte Foundation

Hey Guys!
Time to review my first foundation of this series.






It's a
 
because...
 
 
 
  • This foundation didn't give me the matte finish I was looking for.
  • It oxidized and made me look really red.
  • It was very expensive, $42.
 
First off, let me say that this is truly a great foundation. The formula and coverage [medium to heavy] was awesome and I think it'd be great for someone who doesn't have extremely oily skin. It has more of a semi-matte finish and when I pick foundations, that's really not what I'm looking for. That, and the color selection, was the only reason I didn't like it. Had it been more matte, I would've gladly gone back and tried to find one that didn't make me look so red. I do recommend this for normal and combo skinned girls maybe in the summer, but oily girls should stay away! If you're interested, I suggest you go into Sephora and get a sample and test it out on your skin a few times.
 
 
Have you tried this foundation? If so, what are your thoughts? Thanks so much for reading!