Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

W*Wednesday:: NYX Girl's Glosses

Hey Guys
It's time for my first Wack/Win Wednesday and today I'll be talking about the NYX Girls Glosses. If you aren't exactly sure what this segment is, click here to find out all about it!


It's a because...




  • They're not sticky 
  • They last for about 2-3 hours
  • They keep my lips moisturized
  • They're SUPER cheap!
  • They come in a wide variety of colors

I love these glosses and I cannot wait to get more! If you want to buy them online, you can click here [they're on sale at the moment!] The only thing you have to watch out for is making sure the color in the tube is the same on your lips. Apricot & Strawberry are more sheer.

SWATCHES:

Pinky Natural

Strawberry

Apricot

Doll Pink

Thanks so much for reading! Have you tried the glosses? If so, which color should I get next?