Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Fab Find Under $5:: Absolute! Perfect Eighteen Colors Palette

Hey Guys!!


Today I want to share with you a gem I found last year in my local beauty supply store. I don't know about you, but sometimes I pass over things that are so cheap because I'm sure the quality will be poor. Am I the only one? Well, I decided to pick this Absolute! palette in Eclipse up and I'm so glad I did.







Reason I adore this palette:

  • These eye shadows are extremely pigmented and not at all chalky.
  • This is a palette that you can put in your bag for a trip and do multiple day or night looks.
  • It has a matte brown and black. Hello! 
  • It's extremely cheap, $3.99 at Beauty Supply Stores!
  • There are a mixture of matte and metallic shadows.
  • It's perfect for neutral or bright color lovers.

I love this palette!! I don't use the bright colors as much as I should, I don't know why! It has my HG gold eye shadow, it goes on your lid looking like a foil. So beautiful! The only thing that would make it even better would be a blue and green shadow plopped in there somewhere, but I can deal. Absolute! also has another variation of this palette that has more blues and greens in it if you like to wear those colors over pinks and purples.



SWATCHES[on bare skin]:











Have you seen any of these palettes before? If you do, I suggest you pick them up. They're a great value!!









[P.S. to comment, click on this individual post. Thanks!]