Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

FOTD:: Neutral Smoke

Hey Guys!! 
This is another look I thought was worth sharing. You guys saw that I bought a back up of my favorite Wet N Wild palette, Comfort Zone and I wanted to do a look using only that. It's such a versatile palette.


HaHa my earring hadn't stopped moving!


FACE:
Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer
MAC Matchmaster foundation 9.0
Sephora Collection Microsmooth Foundation Face Powder [Deep Ebony]
Ruby Kisses 3D Face Creator concealer in Level 14

EYES:
ELF Eyelid Primer
Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette [#3 lid, #2 inner corner, #7 outer V & Crease, #6 bottom lashline]
Wet N Wild Single eye shadow in Nutty [blending out #7]
Wet N Wild Vanity palette #3 [Highlight]
CoverGirl Liquiline Blast
L'Oreal Infalliable 24hr Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black [LOVE]
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara 

BLUSH:
Wet N Wild blush Heather Silk

LIPS:
L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse lipstick Violet Chiffon



Click on the screenshot to the right of the page to go to my YouTube channel so you can see me recreate this look!
Thanks so much for Reading!