Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

May Julep Maven Box: Boho Glam

Hey Guys!! I just wanted to show you my May Julep box that arrived a few days ago. I'm so happy Julep now allows you to pick which box you'd like to receive each month instead of getting stuck with colors you've already got in your collection or, worse, some fugly colors! Haha, anyway this month I picked the Boho Glam box because it had a color I'd been wanting for a couple of months!


My Box:


My pretty colors!!!

Robin: Perfect Robin's Egg Blue creme

Daisy: Lemon yellow creme



Julep Daylight Defense Hand & Face Moisturizer and Lip Balm


Pixy Sticks!!! These bring back memories


I couldn't wait to paint my nails with this color!! This sold the box for me.




Julep is a $19.99/mo subscription, you can sign up here. Did you get a julep box this month? Thanks so much for reading!!




Enter my giveaway here!!