Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Updated Foundation Routine

Hey Guys!! 
There are some new products I picked up from Sephora and I'll be trying them out for the next couple of weeks, so.... I have a new foundation routine!!




The new products I'll be using are:

  • Clinique Stay Matte Oil-Free foundation [sample] [Full size $23]
  • Sephora Collection Microsmooth Foundation Face Powder [$22]



I've heard people talk about these new products and I wanted to see how they work for me. I also picked up a full size of my favorite face primer: Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Face Primer



#28 Clove

Deep Ebony

Be on the look out soon for a video on my YouTube Channel showing how I do my foundation && showing the concealer I'm using as well! 


Have you used any of these products, if so, what is your view on them? Thanks so much for reading!!