Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox

Hey Guys! I was fortunate enough to be picked to receive an Influenster VoxBox.! 
The products in this box was really spot on & I'm glad I was able to try them out!





Items Received:



Sheer Cover Duo Concealer in Dark/Deep:


SoyJoy Bar in Blueberry:


Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Animal Instinct:




  • Bath & Body Works fine fragrance mist in Japanese Cherry Blossom
  • Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball Of Foot cushions
  • ChapStick LipShield365 with SPF 50+
  • Aveeno Daily Moisturizing body wash [travel size]:




Thoughts:


I LOVE this box!! I think I'll get use out of everything in there!
  •  I already ate the SoyJoy bar [I had to! I'd opened it already for pictures] and I know it doesn't look very appetizing, but its delicious. If it didn't have 12g of sugar in it, I'd go out and buy a box of them. 
  • Japanese Cherry Blossom is my favorite scent from B&BW, so you could imagine my dance when I saw which one I received!
  • The Dr Scholl's couldn't come at a better time, because I love my recent heels I've bought, but gel inserts definitely help!
  • I'm not a big fan of ChapStick, BUT it never hurts to have an extra one laying around for emergency purposes.
  • I'm travelling a lot this summer, so the Aveeno travel body wash will come in handy, for sure!
  • I'm not really into animal print, but I am going to use the Sally Hansen nail effects for accent nails. Easier cleanup than glitter!
  • The SheerCover concealer is very creamy! I think I'll only use it under my eyes to get the "Kim Kardashian" look because I think it's too light for the blemishes on my face.

Thanks so much Influenster for allowing me to receive these products. Look for reviews of some of these products soon!



Have you tried any of these products? Any product you want to see a review of first? Thanks so much for reading!!