Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Few FOTDs

Hey Guys!
I upload "Get Ready With Me" videos almost every other day on my YouTube channel, so you guys should really stop by and see how I do my face! These are just some pictures of the most recent ones:











I don't claim to be a MUA and I'm sure a lot of my looks look similar, even though I try to switch it up sometimes. My GRWM videos are basically how I'm wearing my makeup that day, so you'll rarely see really out there makeup looks unless someone requests it. I'm documenting my progression and I think by me practicing I honestly am getting better. It's a progress and I encourage you guys to follow me on my journey!!

Leave me some makeup looks you'd like to see me try to do, I'd be happy to have some inspriation!
Thanks so much for reading!