Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rediscovered Love

I've been on the search for a concealer for a little while. I'd thought I found one I could live with from MAC, but recently I was looking through a drawer with makeup items I don't use much, and I found this!


The ELF Complete Coverage Concealer. This concealer is so creamy and I don't know why I stopped using it in the first place. It covers both my dark spots and the bags under my eyes. I use the concealer in Dark and it comes with four different shades with different undertones. 



The only con I can think of is, as you can see from the picture above, I only primarily use one shade. I have mixed a couple of the other shades together to make it look like the one I use, though. The other thing that's a bummer is that I have to order this online so whenever I'm getting low, I'll have to place an order. 


Swatches:




You can place an order at eyeslipsface.com for $3.00. What do you think about this concealer, do you have an HG one I haven't tried yet? Thanks so much for reading!!