Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

|HAUL| NYX & L.A. Colors

I'm constantly buying stuff haha. It's an addiction I have. I can't really say I'm trying too hard to break it either. Maybe one day =) This haul isn't huge, just a few things. 


I picked up two NYX matte lipsticks:




  • Shocking Pink- A very bright blue based pink. It really lives up to it's name!
  • Maison- A dark, muddy brown. I thought this would be a great nude, but it's very unnatural looking.


Both of the lipsticks have a great formula, and although they're matte, they're not drying [my opinion]. I just remembered that NYX's Soft Matte Cremes aren't drying either, they seem to have gotten the balance down pat!

I also picked up one of the new trios from L.A. Colors in Sunflower.




Sunflower includes a light gold, a coppery bronze, and more true to color bronze. I can't wait to use it in my collection!


Watch my latest haul video on YouTube!! Thanks so much for reading/watching!!!