Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

G.R.W.M!! ~Pop Of Color~

Hey Guys!!


I have a new Get Ready With Me[GRWM] video that just went live!! This is normally how I do my eyes everyday, I just love color on the bottom lashline. Don't even get me started on the lipstick, I could go on for days! I hope you guys enjoy and thanks so much for reading/watching! <3





Sorry for the wacky face, I was tired! haha!




















Products Used[In Order]:

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo "Bad To The Bronze"
  • Urban Decay Naked palette "Toasted[lid] Sin[inner corner]"
  • ELF Flawless Eyeshadow palette~Tantalizing Taupe[outer V & crease] 
  • Wet N Wild Vanity palette [highlight]
  • Maybelline NY Eye Studio gel liner "Black"
  • NYX Slide On, Glide On eyeliner pencil "Sunrise Blue[bottom lashline]"
  • CoverGirl Liquiline Blast "Black[bottom waterline]
  • Maybelline Colossal Volum' Mascara "Black"
  • NYX blush "Amber"
  • MAC matte lipstick "Heroine"