Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Come Get Ready With Me!

Hey Guys!


My favorite type of videos to watch, and do, on YouTube are "Get Ready With Me" ones. Soooo I uploaded my first one the other day featuring this look:




I really like it and recording my videos helps my keep track of my makeup progress. I am NOT anywhere close to the level I want to be, but with practice, I'm sure I'll get there!!!


Thanks So Much For Watching/Reading!! It means a lot<3












Products Used[In Order]:



  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo "Fierce & Tangy"
  • Eighteen palette "matte dark brown[crease], orange[lid]"
  • ELF Flawless Eyeshadow palette "Tantalizing Taupe[outer v]"
  • Wet N Wild I Heart Matte palette "matte dark brown[crease]"
  • Eighteen palette "medium brown[highlight]"
  • Kat Von D Beethoven palette "Tipsy[highlight]"
  • Wet N Wild palette "Vanity[inner corner highlight]"
  • Maybelline NY Eye Studio gel liner "black[eyeliner]"
  • CoverGirl Liquiline Blast eyeliner "black[bottom waterline]"
  • Maybelline Colossal Volum' Mascara "black"
  • NYX blush "Mocha"
  • Makeup Forever blush "Tangerine 18"
  • NYX lipliner pencil "Nude Truffle"
  • NYX Megashine Lipgloss "Sponge Cake"