Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What I've Been Loving: February Edition

Hey Guys!!! Long time, no talk! I've been busy with school and actually having a life and trying to sleep somewhere in between all that!! Haha, anyway I'm here to show you what I've been reaching for constantly aka my "favorites". I have quite a few because I haven't done a post like this in a while and I've acquired a lot of stuff! Here's What I've Been Loving!

Sorry it's a lil fuzzy, I had to lighten it some.





  1. Beauty Secrets Acetone nail remover- This particular formula is for natural nails and it has vitamins in it. It still has acetone, I know, but my nails don't feel nearly as dry as they used to with my old polish remover! I bought this at Sally's.
  2. Sally Hansen Hard As Wraps acrylic gel- Read my review here
  3. OPI polish Pedal Faster Suzi!- I bought this a couple of weeks ago. Look for a NOTD featuring this polish soon! It's the perfect pink to me.
  4. China Glaze polish Dorothy Who?- I love love love this polish!!!! I fell in love with it a long time ago when I was browsing a nail blog and I just happened to run across it while I was in Sally's! I was too excited. I took a NOTD picture, but this polish is very hard to photograph.
  5. E.L.F. Eyeliner Brush- I use this to clean up around my manicures. The Dorothy Who? polish stained it some haha.




  1. MAC Matchmaster foundation in 9.0- I haven't done a blog post, but I did a video! Cliff notes version: I love it!!!!
  2. Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk- This is my second used color tattoo, it's such a beautiful color.
  3. Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze- I love this color tattoo! I usually reach for this one more than any other because it's neutral and can go with so many types of looks! [To see my review and swatches of all the other C.T.s I have, click here]
  4. Maybelline's Volum' Express The Colossal mascara- I don't know where I've been, but this mascara is my new fave! I had to use it when I misplaced my normal mascara. It's great, I'll do a review soom =)
  5. CoverGirl Liquilineblast eyeliner- This liner is perfect in my waterline. If I'm in a hurry, its smooth enough to glide on quickly!


Excuse my reflection =)

  1. "Neutral" Coastal Scents Hot Pot's palette- These shadows are some of the softest and pigmented shadows I've tried in a while. For my swatches, click here.
  2. Wet N Wild 6 pan palette in Lust- This palette is perfect for doing a non-traditional smokey eye.
  3. Wet N Wild 6 pan palette in Vanity- I use this palette anytime I want a quick look that I know will come out great [along with the B.T.T.B color tattoo]. Great neutrals. For swatches of the 6 pan palettes, click here.

  1. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeeep Conditioner- I'm a new fan of the Aussie products. I leave this deeeeeep conditioner [how cute is the name?] in my hair while I shower and it makes my hair so soft! This is definitely an impressive conditioner.
  2. Wet N Wild Megalast lipstick in Ravin' Raisin- I had to include this in my favorites because its the first lipstick I think I've liked in a long time. A swatch is on the same post as the 6 pan palettes above.
  3. Revlon lip butter in Sugar Plum- This is the perfect mauve pink. It's not too bright and can be an everyday color [swatch].
  4. Palladio herbal tinted lip balm in Orange- I recently picked this up from Sally's clearance section and I wish I'd picked up more than one! I've been using it non stop since I've gotten it. It has a sheer orange color and it's really glossy. The staying power isn't as long as I'd like, but I can get over that.
  5. Sigma Beauty's Hollywood Glamour retractable brush- This brush is super duper soft! I keep it in my makeup bag for touching up, if I need to.
  6. Tweezerman Mini tweezers- These came from Sally's. I like to pluck my eyebrows in between waxes and these get the job done! Plus they're pink =)
  7. Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner- Opaque black line. Creamy consistency. Great staying power. Enough said!
  8. Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer- I truly think this has stopped my skin from becoming a grease-ball in an hour. No, it doesn't minimize my pores but it never claimed to, and I am completely okay with that. I'd honestly rather have a matte face! I have another tube en route as I type. HG product.

  1. Sigma Beauty Cleansing & Polishing Tool- This is great for exfoliating. It has three different heads and is comparable to the Clarisonic [In my opinion]. I love it so much!
  2. CoverGirl Queen Collection Lasting Matte Pressed Powder- This is another product that helps me when I need to touch up. It's really great.



*WHEW*!!! Thanks for sticking with me throughout this long post!! What has been your number one must have lately?! Thanks so much for reading!