Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Small Haul [Haha that rhymed!]

I got a few new goodies lately and I wanted to share that with you guys!


Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Deep Dark & Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW45

If you follow me on Twitter, you'd know that I haven't been too happy with the concealer I had [If not, Go! Follow! Now!]. So I got the Studio Sculpt version and I'm still testing it out. The jury is still out, but it's not too too bad. I also have always wanted to try the MSF Natural and I love it!!! It's amazing! I have a new foundation routine that I'll be posting soon!




Rite Aid has all Revlon lip products for $4.99 this week, so if you're looking for a certain lip butter & you have a Rite Aid nearby, run! I picked up two colors and I'm thinking of going back to get two more. . .Obsessed much?

Sweet Tart; Lollipop



Lollipop on the top; Sweet Tart on the bottom

I love, love, love Lollipop!! It reminds me of ELF's Glossy Gloss in Wild Watermelon in balm form. The color is beautiful! Sweet Tart is a tad bit lighter than I thought it would be and it's a salmon type color. I'll still wear it, but I think I'll need to wear a lip liner with it. 


HELP!: Which brand makes good lip liners?! Besides MAC, because I'll be buying multiples and I'd like them to be a little more affordable.






Thanks for reading! I'll talk to you soon!!