Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hunger Games NOTD

I am planning on seeing the Hunger Games this weekend, but I am not as into it as a lot of others are. Maybe if I'd read the books, I would be...and nothing tops Twilight in my eyes...Nothing. Haha anywhos, I've been more   into the nail polish collection that China Glaze released. The one polish I'd wanted since day 1 was Fast Track and was so excited it was included in the mini set! Fast Track is a light beige with beautiful gold glitters throughout. AH! I'm in love!




I could easily wear this alone, but I am really into fleck polishes right now, so I decided to top it with Luxe & Lush since its more on the warm side and can easily  go with Fast Track.




These polishes are so pretty! The flakies can stick off the end [like on my pinky in the picture], but all you have to do is pull it off or push it back onto your nail. No big deal!






Thanks so much for reading!! Have you [or are you planning to] bought any polishes from this collection? Which is your favorite? Also, are you seeing the movie this weekend?! Thanks so much for reading!!!