Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

FOTD: I LOVE Lollipop!!

Oh Em Gee, I am in love with the lip butter Lollipop! It's my perfect pink. I love these types of hot pink lip colors. It reminds me of NYX's lip gloss in African Queen and I actually ended up topping this lip butter off with that gloss later on in the day. I just snapped some pictures in the car yesterday while I was waiting on my friend to come outside lol. I'm such a camera whore!




BTW I have a foundation routine coming up soon. I know, I know, I've said that before... but lately when I'm doing my makeup, I don't have time to take pictures!! I will soon though because I'm really loving my routine because it keeps me matte longer, which is awesome!



I have NO idea why my boobs are darker than my face -_- It could be the flash 
For My Sissy Reni. She loves my "Peace To The Middle East" pose! haha


GAH! How gorgeous is this color?! I am in love with cool/blue toned lip colors!! *dies* okay, I'll hush now! I know you can't see my eyes, but I'll tell you what I wore anyway =)








FACE:

  • Korres Pomegranate Mattifying primer
  • MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW45
  • MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 9.0
  • MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Deep Dark
EYES:
  • Wet N Wild's 6 pan palette Vanity[ bronze shade on the lid; matte brown in the crease]
  • Black Radiance Urban Jungle palette [medium brown for a highlight]
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner
  • CoverGirl Liquilineblast eyeliner [waterline]
  • Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal mascara
  • Smashbox Hyperlash mascara 
BLUSH:
  • Wet N Wild's Mellow Wine
LIPS:
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop



And I also have a NOTD picture, in case you were wondering what was on my nails =)


Nail Junkie, Sexy In The City, Gaga For Green





Thanks so much for reading! Are you guys wearing bright lips for the Spring/Summer time? Talk to you soon!