Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Are Your Lips Pucker Perfect?

Hey Guys! 


Last Week, I talked about my top picks for Spring/Summer lips, but lip color will do your pout no justice if they're dry and flaky [ew!]. So, today I'm going to share with you how I plan to keep my lips perfect during the upcoming hot months! The product I use is the Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish:


I have the mini version, which came in this set along with one of their tinted lip treatments, from Sephora.


I've used it a few times and haven't used too much product because it's really packed into the tube.


It smells really, really good!! It's packed with brown sugar crystals and oils like meadowfoam, jojoba, and grapeseed. It also has shea butter and that really helps with moisturizing your lips.




How To Use The Brown Sugar Lip Polish:


What You'll Need:

  • Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish
  • A small amount of water [About 1/4 cup]
  • A paper towel or wash cloth
  • Lips that are ready for rejuvenation! 

First: Wet your lips with some of the water. They don't have to be dripping, just make sure they're noticeably wet.

Next: Scoop out a small amount of the Brown Sugar Lip Polish
You don't need any more than this!

Then: Apply it to your lips [try not to eat it!] and massage the polish in. I usually massage for about 20-30 seconds because I like to make sure they're exfoliated. It can get messy once your fingers heat up the shea butter, so be warned! Add more water to your lips if you need to, it'll help move the brown sugar granules around. Your lips will look like this:
Not the prettiest sight!! haha

After: Wet your paper towel or washcloth and wipe the all polish off of your lips. You may still have some brown sugar still sticking around, so make sure you get it all off.
Exfoliated & Flake free!!
Finally: Apply your favorite moisturizing balm to your lips. [If you're looking for a new one, check out this post] I used my L'Oreal Colour Riche balm [reviewed here] because it was the most moisturizing product I had on me.

Yay! No Dead Skin!!

You can purchase the Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish at Sephora.com or Fresh.com, the full size retails for $22.50. If you want the set I have with the mini lip polish and a tinted balm, you can purchase it in Sephora stores or Sephora.com for $25.


Your lips need exfoliation and moisturizing just as much, if not more, than your face & body. Make sure you take care of them, keep them picture & pucker perfect, and don't forget SPF!! Thanks so much for reading!



 What do you think of this product? 



**This product was bought with my own money**