Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wet N Wild Haul!!! +FOTD

Hey Guys!!
I recently got the 6 pan palettes from Wet N Wild and I'm so excited! They're being discontinued, unfortunately, but if you have a Rite Aid nearby they might be 75% off so run! On to the haul:














I was also able to pick up some Mega Last lipsticks that were 40% off at Rite Aid this past week. [I got some of the new Spring colors a couple of weeks ago, you can see swatches here]




The only lipstick that looks more true to color in the picture above than the lip swatches, is Mocha-licious.

Again, Mocha-licious is looking slightly more orange in the picture than in person.

Ravin' Raisin is more like the hand swatch.



I really think I'm starting to like lipsticks now! Do you have any of the Mega Last lipsticks?






I also did a simple look with the Vanity palette and the Ravin' Raisin lipstick.





*Whew!* Thanks so much for reading!!  What are the latest things you've hauled?








***P.S. Don't forget to enter my Birthday Giveaway! Just click the tab up top!***