Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Free Zoya!

Way back when, Zoya had a promotion running on their site. You could get two free polishes and all you had to pay was $6.95 in shipping. I've recently fell in love with this brand so I hopped on this deal! The two colors I  picked were Phoebe & Tangy.


The first polish is Phoebe from their Mod Matte collection. Phoebe is a bright, almost neon blue. I love this color, but I think I need to wait until it's summer time because it was a little bright haha! The formula of these mattes are SO hard to work with! I can't tell you how many coats I have on in that picture because I had to keep going back over it just to make sure it was perfect. I suffer from "Multi Stroke" syndrome, i.e. I swipe over my nails a lot before I move to the next one. Phoebe was not having that! Once she started drying, you better leave her alone and try to fix what you didn't fix with another coat! Very annoying, but I think it's so worth the color pay off.







The next polish I'm going to show you is Tanzy (I almost want to say Tangy like a tangerine haha) from the Sunshine collection. It's a bright orange with gold flecks that really shines in the light. I'm not much of a fan of this polish unfortunately. The color is gorgeous, I just don't like orange on me that much. I've been searching for one that I'll fall in love with, but I haven't found it yet.








Those were the polishes I ordered! Which ones did you order in the promotion? Thanks so much for reading!