Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

FOTD: Color Bomb

Hey Guys!!


It's been forever since I've done a colorful look and I think I know why. When I start with color, I don't know when to stop! Lol, but this look I really like and it is semi-wearable. I used my Coastal Scents "Hot Pots"[review/swatches here] for the first time and they showed up just as great on my eyes as on my hand!








FACE:
Milk of Magnesia
NARS Sheer Matte Foundation in Trinidad
MAC Studio Finish concealer
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation
Cover Girl Lasting Matte powder




EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald
CS Hot Pot -CM11[green]  *lid; inner lower lash line*
CS Hot Pot- CM07[purple] *outer corner/crease; outer lower lash line*
CS Hot Pot- CM08[pink] *inner crease*
CS Hot Pot- M07[peach] *above crease for blending*
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black 
Cover Girl liquilineblast pencil liner *waterline*
NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Lavender *over top liner*
Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express mascara 


CHEEKS:
Sleek Makeup Flushed


LIPS:
NYC Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City












Thanks so much for reading!!!