Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Very First NARS Blush!

I really never fell for the hype of NARS blushes. I know that everyone loves them, but the $27 price tag was just too much for me. Well, for Christmas I received a gift card to Sephora so I decided to get some things I wouldn't have bought normally. The NARS blush Desire was one of those. I'd been lusting after this blush for a very, very long time and I'm happy I got my hand on it! Desire is a beautiful matte, cool toned, bubble gum pink. It. Is. Gorgeous! I am in love, it is everything I'd hoped it would be.  It blends beautifully and it stays on longer  than any other blush I've had! I see I'm going to have to invest in some more soon! I'd originally wanted Taj Mahal, but I was told they only sell those at NARS counters? Bummer! Here are the swatches!


With flash

Without flash

Swatch on left, blended out on the right

I compared it with some of my pink blushes I already have in my collection:




Do you own any NARS blushes, and which ones would you suggest I get next? Thanks so much for reading!