Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

||HAUL|| New Black Radiance Palette + Swatches [[PIC HEAVY]]

So you saw in my haul that I picked up one of the new Black Radiance palettes. They look so similar to the Wet N Wild 8 pan palettes, and I found out on G at Nouveau Cheap's post that they are actually sister companies. Who knew?! I only chose one of the three new palettes because it was the only one that appealed to me. The palette I picked up was Urban Jungle:



I'm a sucker for greens & browns so I had to pick this palette up! It was either $7.99 or $8.99, I can't remember exactly and I picked it up at Walgreens. It has a mixture of matte and slightly metallic shades. It's the perfect palette for every day looks.



Urban Jungle [L], WnW's Comfort Zone [R]
The Comfort Zone palette by Wet N Wild seems to be the sister palette to Urban Jungle. 

As you can see, the backs of both palettes look almost identical.


SWATCHES:

Urban Jungle






Comfort Zone

When looking at the swatches, the only thing similar about these palettes is the fact that they are full of earth tones. If you already have Comfort Zone, you could still buy Urban Jungle and not feel like you have two of the same palettes. The only problems out of the Urban Jungle palette were the top two "browbone" colors. They required a little more effort to swatch than the other colors.


I was so excited to try the palette out, I did a look the same day haha.






The only thing extra I used was the brown from Wet N Wild's I Heart Matte palette in my crease.




This palette is definitely up to par with the Wet N Wild palettes I have. I think you should check them out! Have you spotted any of these in your Walgreens? Thanks so much for reading!