Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

EOTD: Ready for Summer!

Hey guys! I haven't really been wearing anything spectacular makeup-wise lately, just my normal every day eye with a pop of color underneath or just colored liner....




Sometimes if I'm going out, I may vamp up my everyday look by making the crease darker and the lips brighter....





BUT yesterday I played in some color and came up with a bright and fun eye that I'll be re-doing when it starts to heat up! It definitely shows I'm ready for summer =)





I hope you guys like it and it puts you guys in a warmer frame of mind!




**NOTE** I've thought of another beauty resolution, I will tackle false lashes and fully tackle winged liner this year[I'm still not at my best]. I also will learn how to do makeup on other people better!


I know I said my Blog Resolution will be to do more reviews and I've been doing pretty good! [1st review here] And be on the look-out for another one in the next couple of days on my very first NARS blush! Thanks so much reading!!