Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

October & November Faves 2011

Wow! I can't believe December got here so quick! I uploaded a video so I won't go into much detail on here, but I did want to give you close up pictures of my faves.



  1. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash in Pink Grapefruit
  2. Oil Free Neutrogena Moisturizer
  3. Moonlight Path body spray from Bath & Body Works
  4. Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
  5. Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum
  6. Wet N Wild blush in Mellow Wine
  7. Tarte emphasEYES gel eyeliner in black
  8. Bow earrings from Charming Charlie
  9. Luna bar in Chocolate Peppermint Stick
  10. Wet N Wild's I Heart Matte Palette















I hope you enjoyed the video [it's my first one ahh!] Thanks for reading and watching!!



3 comments:

Tamara said...

I still havent hardened up to buy any shea moisture products, but i will once i run out of my usual stash. those earrings are so cute! I won a giveaway recently from i-candycouture.com and they had some cute resin bow earrings..unfortunately they were sold out! UGHH

Katja said...

I love the blush! :)

http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

Beauty by Arielle said...

I absolutely LOVE luna bars and the peppermint one is delicious!

I found you through the blog hop and am now following you!