Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

My E.L.F. Glossy Gloss Collection

If you haven't noticed, E.L.F. is one of my favorite makeup brands. They have really high quality products for little to nothing prices. In the past, I wrote a post about my top 15 favorite products and I included some of these glosses, but I figured they deserved their own special recognition. These glosses are apart of their Studio line and are $3.00 on http://eyeslipsface.com. They come in 10 shades and I have five of those.


 


  These glosses are very pigmented, which says a lot coming from me because I have a darker upper lip. They are not sticky on the lips and feel very lightweight. If you eat or drink, it will come off some, just like any other gloss, so have it handy to reapply. Since they are so pigmented, you can wear them alone and not feel like you're lacking any color to your lips. 



My only con is that there is a brush tip applicator that can be good for lining your lips, but the brush bristles start to bend and stick out every where. 



I feel I can reach for any of these glosses at any occasion and be satisfied, whether I'm having lunch and shopping or going out at night! I urge you guys to try at least one of the Glossy Glosses from ELF!




Lip Swatches!
 [Sidenote: I did not like how my lips looked in my pictures, so I cropped the middle of my lips to show the color!]





Blurry =(











*MWAH!*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love ELF's glossy gloss! & I am with you on lip swatches, just a pic of my lips looks weird to me so I try to show my whole face lol

socialitedreams said...

I need MM, it's super pretty and the type of color i've been looking for

happy hour 24/7 said...

ooohhhh me likey! i have their studio minty glosses which i like, but seem to be paired with lipstick because of their sheerness. it also seems like there's not a lot of product in it. i like this review, i have always wanted to try them out but since i'm in love with the nyx lip glosses i decided not to. lots of review on youtube says they are sticky. i will give it a try and let you know how i like them. btw, how do you like your bh cosmetics palette? i like my single eyeshadow pans a lot :)

MissAshDG said...

@Destinee My lips looked Horrible lol!

@Socialitedreams MM and BB are the two I use the most. They're great almost nudes

wdn th said...

wow i love the glossy glossy color!!
i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ 
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

Katja said...

My fave is the last one!

http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

Vee_LoveLipstickAndGlitter said...

Wild watermelon! Need it in my life. lol

Anonymous said...

I just got my Glossy Glosses in the mail yesterday and I absolutely love them! I have Berry Blush, Muted Mauve, and Ballet Slippers, but I definitely want Mery Cherry, Wild Watermelon, and Tangy Tangerine! Thanks so much for the post! :)