Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Autumn Leaves FOTD [Inspired by Morena Barbee]

Hey Guys!!! I don't know about ya'll, but I love to watch YouTube videos and recreate the looks some of the Gurus make. On Thanksgiving, I saw Rai of Glam Morena do an Autumn Leaves tutorial [you can check out her blog post here] and did kind of my version of it. It's not just like hers [I wish] but I really like the look!


[PS I got picture Happy =)]








Can you tell I liked it alot?! Haha! Thanks for reading =)













5 comments:

Sharon said...

U look so beautiful,I likey! Glad u made it ur own version

Nice blog btw!

Tamara said...

Lol you did right to get picture happy, you look gorgeous! I love your hair also. And yes ma'am..Email me and we can discuss layouts (MissMakeup2011@gmail.com) GIRL why would you wait til Grad chapter to Go greek? Im curious to know what greek life is like on other campuses.

MissAshDG said...

Thank You Ladies!!!

@Tamara- I'll DM you lol

Ariel said...

very pretty! the eye look is gorgeous!

I'm doing a giveaway on my blog! Hope you'll enter! :)

chiclookxo.blogspot.com

-ariel* xoxo

happy hour 24/7 said...

i love the look! AND, the hair!