Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Hi! =)

My name is Ashley and I'm new here! I named my Blog Everything Under The Sun because there are so many things I may blog about! Mostly of the things will be beauty related, but I will have those random ones sometimes. So, come along with me on my journey as I expand and grow so we can grow together!!

I thought that there's no better way to start off my blog than with the Get To Know Me tag!!! Enjoy!

1. Are you named after anyone?
I actually am not! My mom was going to name me after her, Jennifer, but she changed her mind. BUT my middle name is a form of my Dads =)

2. When was the last time you cried?
I cry a lot lol so I think it was last week

3. Do you have kids?
No I do not

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I would! I am a very loyal, trustworthy, empathetic friend. I try to be there for my friends 24/7!

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Duh. . .[[get it? get it?]] Yea, I do sometimes.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
YES!

7. What's your favorite cereal?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch hands down

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Their clothes. I know it sounds shallow, but it's the truth


9. What is your eye color?
I have dark, almost black, brown eyes

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Oh geez!!! I love both!!! I'm torn :-/

11. Favorite smells?
ANYTHING Citrus

12. Summer or winter?
I love the fall

13. Computer or television?
Definitely Computer. My TV is hardly ever on. . .unless my net is down lol

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
I think the farthest I've gone was San Antonio, TX. No, wait I went on a cruise so Jamaica && Mexico


15. Do you have any special talents?
Um....gross, but I can squirt milk out my eye duct :-/ I'm sorry!! I said it was nasty lol

16. Where were you born?
I was born here in Alabama


17. What are your hobbies?
Reading really is my biggest hobby


18. Do you have any pets?
Unfortunately no, but my Grandma has a Malti-Poo named Penny and she's like my pet


19. Favorite movie?
If we're doing ALL TIME favorite movie? The Professional with Jean Reno and the young Natalie Portman


20. Do you have any siblings?
I have a 15yr old half sister


21. What do you wanna be when you grow up?
Well I'm already grown, but my dream occupation and what I'm working towards being is a Relationship Therapist


Okay, that's the Tag!!! I TAG ALL OF YOU! I hope you enjoyed learning about me. Leave comments below if there's anything else you'd like to know. See you soon!!



*xoxo~Ashley

1 comments:

happy hour 24/7 said...

so of course, when i have the day off, i am blog stalking you! LOL i love the professional, too! it's my bf's most favorite movie. i love scary movies and happy endings, along with citrus smells!